Chapter 2 " The Confrontation "

Scene Aya coming out of trail room confronts Manaka, And now both are standing speechless looking at each other...

Manaka (thinking) :" This is bad ,..Isn't there something to talk about!!?? Yaaaa..!!! I am always slow at these things!! "

Toujo (thinking) : " I didn't think I would meet Manaka-kun here "

Suddenly Aya notices Something....

Toujo: " Manaka-kun there's a... a baby on your shoulder!!! "

Manaka: "yaah,.. she is "Sakura" mine and noshino's daughter. "

Again a sudden silence... and Manaka and Toujo again standing silent

Toujo (thinking) : " Ayaa...Again I must say something ,...what to say,...what to say??? "

Toujo : " Um ...Sakura-Chan is soo... cute ,.. If you don't mind can..can I hold her for a moment!!? "

Manaka : " Yes of course,.!! Why not.. here !! "

Manaka hands over sakura to Toujo ,..Toujo thinking while cuddling Sakura

Toujo (thinking) : Umm.... It's so warm,...soo.. good to hold a baby..so warm...I wish maybe .. just even if in a dream,... if with Manaka -kun.......... No, what am I thinking!?? Tsukasa-chan and Manaka-kun are now man and women!!

SFX- Bann...ggg!!

Toujo instinctively frightens but realises that Sakura is slipping of her handand at the exact moment Manaka also notices it,...Both reach for Sakura...

Toujo - " Sakura - Chann!!! "

Manaka - " Sakura "

Toujo - " I'm really sorry ...its all my fault that Sakura-chan could've got hurt...I'm so clumssy!!! "

Manaka - " No..no no its not your fault even I got surprised there ,...Its definetly my fault!!

Manaka and Toujo suddenly realises something....they were so concerned that they didn't realise how close they are standing now and with a little redness on their face they are standing speechless ,...then suddenly Sakura grabs a cheek of both and says

"Mama .....Dadaa"

Manaka steams out while Toujo face is full red and out turns around out of embarassment

Few Minutes later Toujo and Manaka continue their little chat

Toujo : " How is your film making these days,..I heard you signed a Big Contract some time ago"

Manaka : " Yah,...that's true cause of that contract I'm living a comfortable life,..I just finished One out of three movies under that contract "

Toujo : That's Great news.. well how is noshino-chan doing??

Manaka (hesitatingly) : "Well you see... she..she died giving birth one and a half year ago!! "

Toujo in a a Shock,..speechles ,..waits and says

Toujo : " I'm really sorry Manaka-kun I shouldn't have said that ,..thats very sad to hear "

Manaka : " Its Okay,.. its not like its was your fault or anything... lets go and talk somewhere else "

Toujo : " Yes ,..that would be right "

Manaka and Toujo are walk'n on the street while Toujo is carrying Sakura ,..Manaka is carrying the bought items and Toujo's Bag....

Manaka : Should we go in that Family Restuarant??

Before Toujo could say anything ,.. a young couple passes by them ...

Wife:" Look honey such a beautifull couple and thier baby is so cute, I really envy them!! "

Husband: " Don't say it so loud ,..they may hear it "

Wife : " Darling ,... Lets have a beautifull baby like that "

Husband : " Ok ,..lets try it tonight "

Manaka and Toujo who overheard the conversation now can't control there blushing

Manaka : " Umm.. Toujo-chan if your bothered we can go somewhere else!! "

As Manaka begins to walk again...Toujo grab his sleeve....

Toujo(blushing and faced down) : " Its okay, lets go in !! "

Manaka :"well..if its okay with ...."

That Evening Manaka and Toujo talked uptill way late and now Manaka is accompanying Toujo to her House

Toujo : " Manaka-kun ....look Sakura is asleep already "

Manaka : " Yeah ,..I guess she had a wonderfull day today "

Toujo : " Manaka-kun can we meet sometime again.....No... No....Just I wanna see your movies and if your busy ,...I can Understand !!! "

Manaka : " No its okay ,..Cause of you Sakura had a good day today and I will have to pay your debt and afterall were are friends also !! "

Both have arrived at Toujo's home .....

Toujo : " Ok then ,...see you later Manaka-kun!!! "

Manaka : " Yah ,,... farewell Toujo "

Toujo is walkin back into her house......

Toujo ( to herself ) : " What ..What is this feeling...Why is my heart beat running so hard,..its not like I'm happy that Manka-kun is single again,...but then what is this feeling ??!

Toujo's Brother : " Sis,...welcome home...hey you look cheerfull today,..why is that ??? "

Toujo : "Amm..its nothing..really!! Its nothing as you think !! I didn't met anybody "

Toujo's Brother : " I never said anything about meeting someone...but now think of it you did meet someone...someone you like...am I dumped again??? "

Toujo : " No you stop saying that.. you are always like that ..just go to sleep already !! "

Meanwhile back at Manaka's house ....

Manaka to himself :" Well I never thought I will meet Aya there after so long but anyways it looks like sakura had a wonderfull day today.... "

Manaka to himself : " Ah..man looks like thanks to Aya ,..Sakura won't be awake tonight.. I should use this time time to rest a little "

Splitscreen- Both Toujo and Manka looking out of the window of there respective house gazing the night sky...

Narration - "The Stars are shining tonight in full gaze,...there are two who wouldn't give sleep a chase "

End of Chapter 2

Popular Posts