Chapter 5 - Amachi's Secret

Scene Continued from last chapter ending

Amachi : " So here you are Manaka-kun "

Manaka : " Amachi ??! "

Amachi : " Won't You Introduce me to your family Manaka !? "

Manaka's Dad : " Please sit down young man... so you happen to know our Manaka "

Manaka ( With mixed feelings ) : " Yes.. Mother, Father meet Amachi , he and I used to study together back in high school"

Manaka : " Oh , welcome Amachi dear ... thanks for taking care of our son "

Amachi ( Bragging) : " Oh its nothing ,.... I was used to protecting weakinglings... ya ..ha..ha.. ha "

Manaka : " As if ?? You would run away to protect them ?"

Amachi : " What was that !?? "

Manaka : " You want a fight "

Manaka's Father (demonic shadow) : " Quit it you two before i beat the hell out of you "

Amaachi and Manaka ( submitting white flag ) : " We Quit !,.. too scary"

Minutes later.....

Manaka : " So Amachi, I heard there was something you wanted to talk to me about ??"

Amachi : " Um about that ,..yeah wait a sec.... "

Amachi pulls out something from his coat.....

Amachi (shying) : " Manaka-kun,.. you and our family are cordinally invited to attend my marriage ... please do come ! "

Manaka's Mom : " There's no need to be so fromal Amachi dear "

Manaka (drinking water) : " ph.. What ?? ... Amachi are you seriously getting married ??? .. to whom??

Amachi (in a Taunting Accent) : " Thats a seccret.. well for now , I must leave, see ya "

Yuri (cool'y sipping coffee) : " Manaka-kun and his friends are too easy.. isn't the name of bride written on the invitation?? "

Amachi stops with a shits I forgot face... spacing out...

Manaka quickly opens the invitation

Manaka (reading) :


In the precence of Almighty God , and in the loving memory of our mother, we feel proud to invite our family members and friends for the wedding of our son..

Amachi Yamada
Weds
Kitaoji Satsuki

Wedding cermony : 8:00 PM
Dinner Party : 8:45 PM
Venue: Kastaruki Centeral Banquet Hall, Kyoto
Date : January 10 , 20xx

(!!!!???)


Manaka : " What !? "

Yuri (peeking) : " So this tomboy fell for Satsuki .. huh ?? "

Amachi( full redfaced ) : " Sorry something came up... gotta go ..! "

Amachi rushes away

Manaka : " Well its good that Satsuki found someone but she and Amachi...?? "

(FlashBack) Amachi a rich tomboy who has everything he wants , and Satsuki a girl who can go two any limit to get what she wants ... ( i mean any)

Manaka ( duzzed) : "I think they are afterall similar to each other ...good for them.. "

Yuri : - " So when does it says is the wedding?? "

Manaka : " well lets see , according to this... um ... its 3 days later!! "

Manaka's Mom : " If thats so you better hurry and buy yourself some nice clothes and something appropriate for the couple to be by tomorrow "

Yuri : " Ok I will go tommorow with Manaka-kun and Sakura-chan tommorow "

Manaka : " So its decided then "

Next Day Manaka, Yuri, and Sakura-chan go out to a neibourhood shop

Manaka : " Is this T-shirt good on me ?? Maybe I should try it "

Yuri : " Yes your right, You shouldn't hurry .. the changing room is..um.. that way behind that shelf "

Manaka leaves to try the clothes on

Yuri : " Ooh..this skirt is so nice what do you say Sakura-chan "

Sakura : " Yan ..Yan.. Yan "

Yuri (on seventh sky) : "Ooh I knew it , I look like a star "

Yuri in her thoughts doesn't notice where she's going and she bumpsinto someone ...

Yuri: " Oh I'm sorry... so Sorry..are you alright "

Stranger : " No..No.., its ok , it was my fault also "

Yuri : " Toujo-san !?? "

Toujo : " Oh its you Yuri-san "

Yuri : " How are you feeling now.. are you ok "

Toujo : " Yeah I'm fine, thank you ... um ..I'm sorry for what my brother did last time "

Yuri : " No..No its fine with me ,.. And I think Manaka-kun also understands Tachibana's feelings"

Toujo notices Manka is coming where as Manaka also notices her but for some reason Toujo leave's

Manaka : " Wait Toujo !! "

Toujo gives a look..tears are falling of her eyes and she rushes away ...

Manaka tries to go after her ....

Yuri : " Wait you Baka,.. leave as she is for now she wishes to avoid you "

Manaka (stunned) stops

Manaka : "What happened ?? Did I do something wrong ?? "

Yuri : " No its something else , she was alright a minute ago ... its maybe something happened to her at home "

"The Mystery of the Beautifull Moon Emerges while the Bright Sun remains Puzzled "

What happened to Toujo ?? Is she angry with Manaka ??

Please Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of Ichigo 100% 2 (fanfiction)

And my special thanks to Gregory for his comments I really wish others were like him and if your reading this please help other ichigo 100% fans by posting about my Blog on other forums!








Popular Posts