Chapter 3 - Again?

Description: Aiko Productions Inc ,.. the place where Manaka works these days.
Scene: Manaka Entering the office.
Back voice : Hi there Manaka-san.
Manaka: Hi! Kenji
Manaka Narrating: This is my friend and leading producer of our company - Kenji Wakabyashi
Kenji's Description : A guy wearing round shades with long hair.
Kenji: Dude,.. isn't the movie you were working on finished filming a few days back, so why are you here today manaka-san??
Manaka: Kenji, you know me... i just wanted to take a another look at the film.. and besides i have not much to do today.
Kenji: By the way ,.. how is Sakura-chan these days ??
Manaka is reminded of what happened before .. how he met Aya , they dinered out with Sakura and all that..
Manaka : Well she is extremely happy these days.
Kenji: I see, any special reasons???
Manaka: No...No...No.. its nothing special... nothing at all...ha ..huh. ... ha(out of clumsiness)
Kenji: You sure...?? Cause I have my suspicions but nevermind.... I will find ot eventually!..
Kenji: well see you later,.. I have something to do today so I will spare you today!..
Manaka : yeah... see you later!!
Manaka sitting on his desk and thinking..
Manaka: Huh.... Well I almost told everything to Kenji... what a close call!... even then i must admit meeting Aya yesterday lifted not just Sakura's mood but mine as well.
Manaka Notices the Time
Manaka: Aiya.... I will be late ..very late, I almost forgot I had to meet the writer in concern of next movie... Ah man I am really gone this time!!
Manaka Rushing into Writers room....
Writers Secretary:Description: She is a Women in late thirties , and a person of discipline but at the same time Kind of heart.
Secretary: Well, your late by 30 minutes Mr.Junpei, Mr Lee is very angry, so be carefull!
Manaka : Thanks, Mrs Sushino!!
Mr.Lee: Manaka, Why are you late today, you wasted much of our time today....
Manaka : Sorry, Mr.Lee.... you see , there was a traffic jam near about the roundabout,.. so I was stuck there,...
Mr(thinking) : Him and his lame excuses are so easy to see through... but if his work wasn't opposite of his personality .... Ah...Man,... I'm really gonna spoil him.. but well nevermingd him.
Mr Lee: Ok , Well we will talk about that later , lets do our work.
Manaka: Yes!!
Manaka : Ah... man..I'm pretty late today, Sakura must be crying up a storm for mom and Yui by now ..I must hurry
Manaka: Taxi ,.. Taxi!! Shucks ot a single taxi,..what can be worse than this..??
Suddenly Rain Starts to Pour
Manaka: Arhh......... why did I have to open my mouth????
Very Late.., Manaka entering his parents house...
Manaka : Mom !! ... Yui !! I am sorry i am late....... Sakura !! Daddy's Back!
Manaka entering the living rom is surprised
Manaka: Toujo? And Sakura??
Manaka's Mom : Manaka dear stop shouting so loud ,.. they have just felt asleep...
Manaka: Ok Mom... But what is Toujo doing here??
Manaka's Mom: Oh Toujo... Well she said something about a novel... when she arrived Sakura was crying so loudly and surprisingly at the glimpse of her face , Sakura stopped crying in an Instant!!
Manaka: well..Ok I will comeback tomorrow morning to pick Sakura and tomorrow is also my day off so I will take her somewhere nice!
Manaka's Mom : By the way someone named Amachi called for you he said he had something very important to talk about to you and will call you in a day or two...
Manaka: Amachi ??? .... Yeah I remember
FlashBack and recovery
Manaka( thinking): Why the heck did he call.... must be something about toujo or something about his flashy wealth well whatever is it it must be important if he says so..!!
Manaka: Ok Mom , I am leaving and will comeback tommorow ..
Manaka's Mom: Ok goodbye dear, be carefull on your way!!
Next Day
Manaka: Mom,... I am back!!
The Atmosphere is filled with an ominous silence
Manaka: Mom!? Are you there??
Someone rushes out towards Manaka who is startled by it...
Manaka : Mom ,.. why was nobody answering...your face...What happened ??
Manaka's Mom: Manaka Dear..A.....A...Aya she ...she is hopitalised!
Manaka: What? (shocked)
"An Old memory resurfaces and manaka's heart is filled with fear ,.. a feeling of deep hole in his heart"
What Happened??
Why is Aya Hospitalised ??
Will she suffer the same fate as Tsukasa??
Will Manaka be able to face it ??
To Find Out ,.. Staytuned for the next Exciting Chapter of Ichigo 100% (Fanfiction)
Note -- I have noticed that none of you comments, ... please atleast comment or I will stop releasing new chapters and in case the comment tool is not there send me a message to m email address on this page and please do me a favor by clicking on some ads on this page below!!

Popular Posts