See the above sample.. a chinese guy made this ,his also a fan of ichigo 100% and Aya so if you like this quality ... tell me i will pursue him to make this script and if your a drawer please do help!! Or if you know someone than thats also acceptable

This my thx to everyone reading my blog... I am sorry to Sasuki fans who wanted her to be with Manaka and even I once thought of it but in the end the slow decent character of Manaka didn't fit with the dominating character of Satsuki ... and there was also some friends (girls) asking me to make Amachi character from villian to friend and I will try m best to match up with the original author

I try my best to add new posts within a week every time.. although I have written total 10 chapters they are just rough ideas and i need time to properly write them.. so stay with me!

Popular Posts