Chapter7

Scene - Somewhere outside the mansion

Manaka (thinking): why..why.. first Noshino than this..Oh God which types of games are you playing with me??...

Satsuki walks upto Manaka

Satsuki(angryly) : Are you going to Cry Junpei-kun?? Are you !! well I won't let you to cry it of that easily!

Manaka : What do you mean??

Satsuki: First Tell Me why are you crying.. who gave you the right to cry when a JUST A FRIEND of yours is getting married.. you should be happy?

Manaka ( hesitates) : I...I don't..Don't know...I don't know it ! Maybe its just tears of happiness.

Satsuki: No..No! Thats where your wrong! Wanna me to tell you the reason! Cause your a coward! Your Running away from it! Deep inside... you know this that in actual you never loved anyone else except for Toujo... and when you picked Noshino over her you did a sacrifice of your love... you knew that Toujo could handle herself but Noshino wouldn't be able to forget you! But you know what ? I hate cowards!

Satsuki walks off in anger , but listening to her , Manaka sunks into a deeper slumber

Manaka (thinking) : Is she right..am I running away am I a coward but..but.. I just wanna ..I just wanna FIX all of it!! I don't want anybody to leave me ... oh god what should I do what should I do... ??

Amachi who have been observing all this from away walks up to Manaka ..

Amachi: Hey you stand up .. I don't know a Manaka like this!

Manaka: Amachi?

Amachi: Lets go over there to the bench ad talk about it then..

Manaka and Amachi walk over to the bench, while Manaka is sitting on the bench ..Amachi brings himself and him some juice...

Amachi : here!

Manaka :Thanks , but i don't feel like it..

Amachi:Stop being a kid! and drink it up, you haven't had anything except for tea since you arrived...

Manaka: Thanks !

Amachi (red faced): poof..yeah yeah!

Few Minutes later ....

Amachi: Well i don't know who am I say this or why am I saying this.. but I think Satsuki was right.. No matter what happened .. whether its a game of life played by God or fate ... the fact is
Noshino is No More.. sorry if that hurts but at the end of the day you it is true and its a another fact that your single and Sakura needs the love of a mother.. a kind and gentle one similar to Noshino, and except for Toujo there is no better candidate...

But unfortunately..her family doesn't like youand there forcefully marrying her to a rich relative of his dad... according to my sources even though he is very handsome Toujo doesn't like him ,
and to worsen the matter the marriage is next week so you have little time too.

Manaka : Uh..I ..I,, maybe ...maybe ur right .. but what should i do now??

Amachi : You will run away with her secretly!

Manaka( surprised) : Are you kiding me .. this is real life those things only happens in movies and stories and beside its too amatuer

Amachi: SO what you suggest that you go straight into their house and say "I love you Toujo" and she would say "oh i loved you too" and their family would say "oh they look so cute with each other " and you happily live ever after ...thats even more amateur!

Manaka: But ..But I could atleast try to talk to her!

Amachi: You still don't get it , her family is considering you a enemy.. her place is guarded round the clock, she is accompanied by bodyguards everywhere and much more!

Manaka: Ok..ok i got it... but you really think it would work??

Amachi: You leave that to me.. I will help you..!

Suddenly some thing comes from behind..its Satsuki ,Komiyama, Sotomura and Yuri

Satsuki, ,Komiyama, Sotomura and Yuri : We will help too!

So they all get ready to infilterate Toujo's Mansion,

Amachi (in a generals suit) : Are you ready soldiers !!?

Satsuki, Komiyama, Sotomura and Yuri : yes sir, definately sir!

Manaka (hesitatingly) : I gues I'm ready too!

Amachi: So here's the plan.. the mansion is surrounded by walls on all side ..guards do patrols everywhere.. everything is strict so we have no chance of mistake!

Satsuki, Komiyama, Sotomura and Yuri : Yes sir ..ai ai sir!

Amachi: SO here's the plan, we will ....XXXXX!

Amachi : since everyone know his part, take a transmitter from behind , and here's your codenames .... Satsuki - HoneyBee , Sotomura - TopCat , Yuri - CrystelLight, Komiyama - Octolight , Me- General and last but not the least Manaka - Lovebird and Toujo -Nest

Amachi: Since everyones ready .. any questions??

Satsuki, Komiyama, Manaka , Sotomura and Yuri :No sir

Satsuki, Komiyama, Manaka , Sotomura and Yuri : ok so lets do this thing!!!!

What will happen will there mission be a sucess or will they get caught??
Sorry guys thats it for this time , I am thankfull of all of yours comment and will try to post the next chapter earlier within a week ! I 'm also thankfull that you all waited for new chapters heartedly

So don't miss the next exciting chapter of Ichigo 100% 2 (Fanfiction)
By the way the next chapter is called - Mission Love Nest

I hope you like the twist in my style!

Popular Posts